10 October 2011

Illustrator Basics

 During this lesson we were learning the basics of Illustrator to familiarize ourselves with the tools Illustrator provides and to show we are able to follow instructions.


 As you can see, from all these screen shots, I was able to produce a leaf that the instructions produced and produce one myself through trial and error of the tutorial. This is part of the learning curve.













I found using this tool the most challenging out of the whole tutorial . I struggled to come to terms with the anchor points of the ellipse and it took a while for me to familiarize myself with the points to the shape and being able to manipulate it to my liking.



 I struggled with the mouthing of the leaf and took shots of all the different stages I went through to get the mouth.

I found this the easiest out of the tutorial to do, the stalk, as it was the least challenging thing of all.
I added my own little tweak to the leaf at the end as a little bit extra of what I learnt from the tutorial.  I found this tutorial helpful for the basics of Illustrator and will refer to it when I need to refresh ones mind as to how to use the basics of Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment