18 October 2011

Smile for the fruit!

 After choosing my image off the internet, after searching fruit on google, I added a new layer to start an outline drawing of it.
After saving the outlined image I then bucket filled the outline in and arrange the separated outlined images to bring the highlights forwards and the low-lighted areas (on the banana) backwards.
I then added a third layer to include the background and hid the first layer of the image. I decided on this background as I found it was softer feel yet with the hidden leaf in it carrying on the theme of produce.
Underneath is the final image I have produced. I am happy with it although I would like to improve it by adding more detail to the fruit: more highlighted areas, low-lighted, trying to merge them all to create a more lifelike image.

No comments:

Post a Comment