18 October 2011

nanananananananana GRAPE MAN

 I decided to choose an image to do with the theme produce yet I wanted one with a human involve to test out the Julian opie skills of facial features. i found this man on google dressed as a bunch of grapes! Can only imagine how much fun he had....
After drawing an outline of the image I then started to add colour. I added my own twist by using different tone and types of purples for each grape. I then copy and pasted some as there was too much of a gap between each fruit, to fill in and look more effective. I then coloured in his legs to the colour of a stalk, branch that holds the grapes together.
I took the background off after adding it as I believe it seems more effective without and also the face has proved to be quite Julian Opie'ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment