14 October 2011

fruity.....

 This is the end piece of what I have produced this lesson. I have gone for a more Michael Craig Martin by blending the lines into the colour of the shape and using a more vibrant palette like he does in his drawings.




 During this bit i had to re-arrange the vector lines/shapes to mold the shape of the fruit as accurate to the picture as possible.
 The underneath screen shot is of a comparison of the image I was drawing from to the image I drew. I believe my drawing is a effective reflection drawing in the Michael Craig Martin style.
These are the screen shots as to how I ended with my final piece. I added the background last as I was merging that around the colours of the drawing I had chosen. The background I chose was a more mellower, darker colour than the drawing so the drawing would be more eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment