22 November 2011

Andrew Bannecker Inspiration Attempt One!










Here are some images alongside the final of what I have produced on Adobe illustrator. It is an Andrew Bannecker inspired fish. The inspiration from him has been used in the transparency element of the final image alongside the use of colours he uses during his pieces with my own little twist. He uses block colours and little details so I have attempted to duplicate this but as I enjoy looking at images with finer detail qualities to them so I have added more to make it more mine. The Background used I feel creates an airy atmosphere for the fish with the bubbles. The bubbles I believe create a very 2D look to it but then by using the transparency tool on Illustrator has added a more 3D effect. As you can see i have added JPEG format images of the stages I was going through and print screens showing the different layers that were involved in the process as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment